Friday 9 January 2009

A slow week.....


It's been a slow week getting back into it, and not feeling particularly inspired after the Christmas break. It's difficult to explain the creative process, sometimes no matter how much you try - it just doesn't 'flow', at other times it comes so easy!
I'm currently waiting for a few jobs that are pending.....
I did get an email enquiry from nowpublic who wanted to use a photo of mine on an article about how a lot of Brits are contemplating getting a scooter. It was taken just coming out of a London pub - I just saw the red of the scooters and phone boxes and had to take the photo.
http://my.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/credit-crunch-sparks-scooter-revolution

1 comment:

jordan said...

I can see why Karen asked to use this particular image: I can't imagine a clearer depiction of "scooters in the UK"! Very cool photo.

-Jordan
NowPublic